Monday, October 5, 2015

Leather & Rips

As promised....I have returned. My husband and I decided to do an impromptu mini-moon the weekend after our wedding. We decided to go to a boxing match and had an amazing time. I am one that believes when you have nothing to wear....wear black! This look gave me the edgy feeling that I think was appropriate for the event. These type of outfits look put together without having to give it too much thought.








My obsession with leopard print has yet to subside and I must be honest, I love what a pop of print does for an otherwise simple look. I paired my pointed toe heels with a pair of black ripped jeans,a black distressed v-neck, and black, leather detailed blazer. I completed the look with a black "money" clutch.  





Details
Ripped Jeans: Forever21
Distressed V-Neck: Forvere21
Leopard Print Heels: Nine West
Leather Detailed Blazer: TJ Maxx
Money Bag: Forever21 







I'm noticing that my style is becoming a lot more simple and to the point, which I am liking. I received a number of compliments about this look and had to chuckle to myself because of how easy and effortless it really was. 
LESS is sometimes BEST! 


<3 xoxo,
Holly Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment