Sunday, October 25, 2015

DENIM & SUEDE

Hi loves! Today I'm featuring an outfit that I wore for a concert this weekend. I decided to tryout the suede trend with this denim on denim look. I hope you enjoy and are able to get some inspiration from this outfit and get ideas of ways to wear this Fall essentials.

Suede is definitely one of the more challenging trends to work with in my opinion because it can quickly turn into a Pocahontas, just around the riverbed  look. Being that this is such an eye catching texture, I opted for a simple and clean base and used the suede pieces as accents for the look.





Since I was attending a hip hop concert, I knew that I wanted to be fashionable and comfortable at the same time- this denim on denim look achieved just that.


















Outfit Details
Denim Shirt- Target
Ripped Knee Jeans- Forever21
Faux Suede Waterfall Vest- Ross 
Faux Suede Pumps- Forever21
Clutch- CitiTrends
Hermes Belt- Gifted
Lippie- MAC Instigator 















I had an amazing time at the concert and felt chic and stylish in this denim and suede outfit. Finding ways to incorporate current trends is one of my favorite things to do when is comes to fashion. Even though trends are found in abundance in just about every store, you can still make them your own by remaining true to your own personal style! 


<3 xoxo,
holly jae

No comments:

Post a Comment