Sunday, October 11, 2015

Edgy & Chic

Hello my loves! Today's post is a look that I wore on a date night with my husband. With the Fall starting to show its beautiful self, I took complete advantage. The reason Fall is my absolute favorite season is because it is still warm enough to pull of your Summer pieces, but cool enough to introduce those Fall pieces too.

Don't be so quick to pack away those Summer time pieces you loved; instead, layer up the look with jackets, cardigans, boots, and scarves to make them Fall appropriate.


 The nude/neutral trend for this Fall is also something I am currently loving. Neutral tones make pieces look even more chic and they allow you the opportunity to make your look standout without  being overwhelming. 


This double slit, taupe colored midi dress was a hidden gem I found on one of my most recent shopping adventures. I knew right away that I wanted to preserve the simplicity of it, which is why I decided to pair it with black to allow it to remain the focal point. 


I feel that this look subtly complimented my curves and gave an effortless and sexy look. Bringing in the leather jacket edged up the outfit a bit and most importantly, kept me warm on this cooler night!



















Outfit Details:

Taupe Dress- H&M
Leather Jacket- Ross
Booties- Kohls
Clutch- Forever21




















<3 xoxo,
Holly jae

No comments:

Post a Comment