Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cranberry and Vanilla

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope that each and everyone enjoyed their Christmas 2013!!
I do believe introductions are in order, don't you?! Well, my name is Holly and you are tuned in to HollywoodWearthat :)! This is my very first post on my very first Blog! I made starting a blog my New Years goal, but couldn't bare to wait any longer. Sooooooo, her I am on your computer screen one week before schedule!
I am all about fashion, and more specifically, fashion on a BUDGET. My blog will be all about looking your best without breaking your bank.  As a 23 year old, recent college graduate, I know all about shopping smart and finding those fashion bargains! 
 
 


This is a simple outfit I put together to visit my FiancĂ©'s family. I decided to go for a more comfortable look since I knew I would be enjoying a multitude of delicious goodies! 
 
 
 

 
 

 
I opted for some cutout, flat booties and zipped back denim jeans. The loose, comfy sweater allowed for a comfortable day of family, fun, and food. I decided to add a cranberry colored infinite scarf for warmth. The pop of color with the scarf and the lippie added a bit of interest to a laid back outfit!
 
 
 




OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sweater- Old Navy
Jeans- Target
Booties: Burlington Coat Factory
Scarf- Rugged Wearhouse
Lip Color- Wet & Wild Sugar Plum Fairy
Purse- Steve Madden 
 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I look forward to posting more fashionable and reasonable looks for you guys! Any question just leave them below!
 
-XOXO,
Holly
 

 
 
 
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment